Three days of Thanksgiving dinner preparations…15 minutes to shovel it all in, and this is the aftermath. What just happened!? And who is cleaning this mess? Seems like a lot of preparation and mess for merely a few minutes of eating, but we do it every year and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
My turkey came out absolutely perfect and juicy. So flavorful. I soaked the 20 lb turkey in a brine this year for nearly 36 hours and the payoff was well worth the effort. Man was it good!!
Okay, so now to the reason you all are here in the first place. It’s time for the giveaway. I apologize to my Canadian and International friends who visit this blog, but this giveaway is open to U.S. Residents only. I finance and sponsor my own giveaways and have to stick to a budget. Here is what I’m giving away. Four mini absolutely adorable ceramic loaf pans, a set of Wilton snowflake cookie cutters, and snowflake cupcake liners.
The holiday baking season is upon us and what better way to celebrate a giveaway than with these adorable mini loaf pans? What would you bake in them?
Here’s how to enter:
1. You must leave SEPARATE comments for each entry to count.
2. +1 Entry – Leave me a comment telling me what you would bake in the mini loaf pans
3. +1 more Entry – Follow me on Twitter @sherrismilez come back and leave a separate comment with your twitter handle telling me that you follow.
4. +1 more Entry – Follow me on Instagram come back and leave a separate comment with your Instagram handle telling me that you follow.
5. +1 more Entry – Follow me on Facebook come back and leave a separate comment telling me you follow
6. +1 more Entry – Share the post on The Kitchen Prescription’s Facebook Fan page, and comeback and leave a separate comment telling me shared the post.
7. Giveaway ends 11/30/12 at 7 pm EST when comments will be closed. Winner will be announced here on the blog, but I will post reminders to check the blog for the winner on Facebook. The winner will be notified via email and has 24 hours to email me your address or a new winner will be chosen. I wish WordPress.com would allow Rafflecopter, but it does not, so I will be using the app “And the Winner Is.”
Good luck to you all and thanks for entering.
*Update 11/30/12 Comments are closed and Emily Silver is the winner! Congratulations. You have 24 hours to email me back or another winner will be chosen.