I dream of the day my phone rings, and the person on the other end is a publishing company saying they want to publish a cookbook of my recipes. I’m a food blogger. What food blogger doesn’t dream about that? I humbly realize that dream is over the top, as well as I have a long LONG way to go in the food writing and food photography department.
With that being said, I appreciate all my blog readers and fan page readers and want to extend a self sponsored giveaway where 2 lucky winners will each receive a copy of Joy The Baker
The Picky Palate Cookbook.
No fancy schmancy hoops to jump through or pages to like, posts to share, tweets to follow etc. You get the picture. K.I.S.S. (keep it simple silly) All you have to do is leave a comment below. Any old comment will do. Just please don’t be rude or negative. Those comments won’t get you a cookbook. If you are interested, please see Rules below to see how to enter. Thank you for reading.
Rules Of The Giveaway:
1. Open to U.S. and Canadian Residents
2. Just leave a comment below and go about your day. Each winner will be selected by And The Winner Is.
3. The first winner chosen will have first pick of what food blogger’s cook book they want.
4. The cookbook will be mailed to your doorstep.
5. The winners will be announced here on the blog. If you follow my fan page I will post an announcement with a link in the comments section back to the blog.
6. You have 24 hours to email me your acknowledgement and address, or another winner or winners will be chosen.
7. Giveaway ends March 23, 11:59 p.m. E.S.T.
Good luck and thanks for being a part of the giveaway and visiting my blog.
Update: March 25, 2013: The winners of the giveaway have been chosen. Congratulations!
You have 24 hours to email me back Jean and Anna Bryant. Thanks for entering everyone and stay tuned for more giveaways in the future.