Healthy Mixed Berry Yogurt Pops
Author: Sherri @ The Kitchen Prescription
Recipe type: Summer Delight
- ¾ cup blueberries
- ¾ cup raspberries
- ¾ cup blackberries
- 4 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons organic orange blossom honey
- 1 cup blueberry Stonyfield organic Greek yogurt
- 1 cup lemon Stonyfield ( or other brand) organic Greek yogurt
- ½ scraped vanilla bean
- Add all berries lemon juice, except for the honey (heat will kill the healthy properties of the honey) to a pot and over medium high heat bring the berries to a boil.
- When they begin to pop & breakdown (10 to 12 minutes) shut off and place in freezer for about 25 minutes.
- Add the honey to the mixtures and stir once cooled.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine blueberry and lemon Stonyfield ( or other brand) Greek yogurt and ½ scraped vanilla bean.
- Mix gently.
- Chill yogurt mixture until berries are cool.
- Alternate layers of yogurt and berries into popsicle mold.
- Makes about 8-12 popsicles
Recipe by The Kitchen Prescription at http://thekitchenprescription.com/2014/05/31/healthy-mixed-berry-yogurt-pops/